Michael's Tennessee Weekend 2013 is Coming - Now Reserving Rooms...
The "official" schedule from Michael W. Smith's upcoming Tennessee Weekend event (June 21 - 23, 2013) has been posted. And all of the remaining rooms have been released for immediate reservations...
Click here to read the FULL FAQ
Call 1.855.476.4889 to reserve your room for the all-inclusive weekend event here in Michael's hometown! Book your room online by clicking here.
Event Schedule is below:
- Thursday, June 20th - Pre-Event Bonus Night Guests - click here to read Thursday's schedule.
- Friday, June 21st
- 12 pm to 4:30 pm - Complementary Airport shuttles running from Nashville International Airport to Franklin/Cool Springs for Event Guests (shuttle runs every 90 minutes) - Sign-up for Airport Shuttles Here
- 12 pm to 5:30 pm - Event Registration at The Plaza Hotel in Franklin/Cool Springs, TN
- 4 pm to 6:30 pm - Shuttles running to The Factory in Franklin, TN
- 6:30 pm - Dinner / Welcome Event at The Factory (Liberty Hall)
- 8:00 pm - The Sounds of Nashville featuring two up and coming Nashville musicians @ The Factory (Center Court)
- 8:45 pm - Michael W. Smith & Band Concert at The Factory (Liberty Hall)
- 10:30 pm - Late Night Event
- Shuttles will begin running @ 10 pm from The Factory back to the event hotel as guests wish to return to the hotel - final shuttle @ 12 midnight
- Saturday, June 22nd
- 7 am - Breakfast at The Plaza Hotel - Free for all hotel guests.
- 8 am - Shuttles begin running to The Factory (Liberty Hall) for Saturday's devotional and worship session.
- 9 am - Devotional and Worship @ The Factory (Liberty Hall)
- 11 am - FREE TIME & EXCURSIONS
- Please read more about this time below.
- We will have a free shuttle running every hour on the hour for guests who want to visit Downtown Franklin and/or return to the hotel during free time - shuttle schedule and maps will be distributed when you arrive at the event registration
- Recommendations for Free Time - Click Here
- Sign-up For Downtown Nashville Shuttle - Click Here
- Sign-up For Arrington Vineyard Shuttle - Click Here
- 3:30 pm - Buses depart The Plaza Hotel for Michael W. Smith's Farm, Dinner & BBQ
- 4:15 pm - Michael W. Smith's Farm Opens
- Photos with Michael W. Smith
- Hot Air Balloon
- Skeet Shooting
- And many many more activities
- 5:00 pm - BBQ Dinner Begins
- 7:00 pm - Surprise Guest Performance
- 8:00 pm - "Only In Tennessee" MWS Concert
- 9:30 pm - Shuttles Begin running back to hotel
- 10:00 pm - SMINGO AFTER DARK - 100% Free Games with very special TENNESSEE Inspired prizes - don't know what Smingo is? Welllllll - then I guess you'll have to be there to find out..
- 11:30 pm - Final Shuttle from The Farm to The Hotel
- Sunday, June 23rd
- 7 am - Breakfast at The Plaza Hotel - Free for all hotel guests
- 9 am - Shuttles to Sunday Service Begins @ The Factory (Jamison Hall)
- Guests taking airport shuttles should bring their bags with them to the Church Service, shuttles to the airport will leave from The Factory (also guests with their own cars are welcome to drive their own vehicles to The Factory if they wish).
- 10 am - Sunday Worship Service with Michael W. Smith
- 12 pm - Shuttles begin running back to the Hotel for guests who are not needing transport back to the Airport.
- 12 pm - Complementary Airport shuttles begin running from The Factory.