Ways to Help Hurricane Sandy Devastated Areas...
Michael and all of us here @ MichaelWSmith.com want to share a couple ways that you can assist recovery efforts in ALL of the communities effected by Hurricane Sandy.
- Say a prayer that all of those effected will find peace.
- Pray that everyone serving in relief efforts in ALL of the effected communities will be safe, fast, and effective at getting persons devastated by this storm back to a semblance of "normal".
SECOND: Here are few organizations that we recommend you supporting.
- There are many great organizations that you can support via your local church.
- The American Red Cross:
- They are already in the communities, they were there before the storms providing support via shelters and more.
- Learn more about how you can help. Even something as simple as giving blood helps! (Did you know that more than 20 blood drives had to be cancelled because of the storm? That impacts hospitals EVERYWHERE... just something to think about).
- Samaritan's Purse:
- They are already on their way with supplies and logistical support for communities that are in need.
- Learn more about what they're doing and how you can help.